- the engine performance could be increased by 30% since I was able to do an effective reorganization.
- the game now has popups. The mayor building already has one of these (take a look at the screenshot) where you can see some statistics concerning your cities’ financial situation.
- I put a lot of work into balancing the game. Buildings now have fixed and hourly costs in relation to the other buildings. Incomes can already be generated by building homes.
- Buildings have now the property “area”. That means that people in their homes feel more secure when there is a police station, fire stadion or hospital close to them.
- a date-/time information has been added to the Gameplay screen. There are four different speed levels available: Pause, normal (1x speed), fast (1,5x speed), faster (2x speed).
- many more small changes have been made (e.g. concerning the HUD, which still is not final at all!)
Development update [Dec 1st, 2014]
To make it short. I was kinda busy so the time for development was very limited. But I'm glad I was able to implement some cool features. Here they are:
Posted by YheekyGames on