Why hello there my Classy friends! Welcome to Development Diary Number 5!
Starting with our State of Grey Mode:
- Overall System: 80% (Quiet the change from the last one eh?)
- Detecting 3 mechanics to activate mode: 10%
- Working on Switch detection
- Switches activating via Parameter increase or decrease
- Screen transfer: 100%
- Screen fades to a grey background completely
- Sound Effects: 80%
- Need more creepier sound effects to finish it
- Screen motions: 75%
- Working on a wave motion
- Shake Motion working
- Flash Motion working
- Leaving State of Grey mode: 0%
- Working on Mind Puzzle to deactivate state of grey mode
- Working on Physical effects
- Working on mental effects
- Detecting outside sources (Such as potions and other): 0%
- Still need to deisng several potions
- Need to add potion detection to turn off SoG mode
- Need to adjust parameters to fix balanceing
- Added Full screen mode
- Full screen option avaliable in the Properties menu
- Full Screen now fills with black border if resolution to large
- Full screen mode now adjusts computer to this mode (For MSN and other software purposes)
- Fixed story bug in beginning Causing You to get unlimited "Essence" potion
- Fixed lantern lighting so it no longer lights up entire maps
- Added Tourch light option for a harder style of gameplay
- Tourch has a chance of being blown out
- Tourch light is smaller than flashlight or lantern
- Tweaked the tutorial System slightly for in game customization
- Players can now select a light source to play with
- KNOWN BUG: Selected Light source does not change in game light (yet)
- Added several more parts onto Scene 1
- several new maps by "Bee"
- Storyline increased
- Scene 1 nearing completion
- Alpha Protocol systems implemented
- With pre alpha sign up you can now be granted early access to a pre alpha (alpha before the Alpha)
- Having a Access code is NOT required BUT those who obtain and use a access code get cool in game items and skins to play with
- Mirrors are now fully workable
- KNOWN BUG: Reflections can sometimes be bigger than mirror frame (tileset and character issue)
- Volume Control Implemented and working
- Volume control added to main menu
- Test sounds are fully working
- BUG FIX: Test sounds no longer overlap each other
- Volume acctually Adjusts now.
Sadly thats all I have as of right now to report! Game wise!
Please take the tie to Explore our site! It's got a working Forums! And a Chatroom to enjoy! Thank you everyone for the support! Please leave us feedback! We love hearing from you!
~Skyline Interactive Team
Dev Diary Number Five!
This development diary includes a number of Fixes, new bugs and Several feature updates!
Posted by TimeDead on