With this introduction of our 4TH! (WOO!) development Diary we are bringing to you a more user friendly zone, and the ability to set up properties! Oh yeah!
Changes and fixes:
- Properties screen Introduced (F1 Key)(100% Complete)
- Players now have full access to certain properties(100% Complete)
- A Working Full Screen mode implicated (80% Finishes)
- Ability to Mute Music, and Sound (Highly not recommended!) (100% complete)
Introducing! The ability to use a game pad to play State of Grey!
Overall status: 20% finished
- Changeable via Properties menu (100% Complete)
- Read and access USB input (50% Complete)
- Check for button input (10% complete)
- Assign Button control (5% Complete)
- I/O for Gamepad system Overall (15% complete)
- Version Support of Gamepads: Within the past 5 years or newer should work fine
- A More intractable environment has been introduced
- The First map system is FINALLY finished!
- Working Tutorial System Introduced for new players
- Alpha protocol for Alpha players is being implemented (15% complete)
- Hidden secrets implemented on the first two maps
- Hidden Secrets Overall: 2% Complete
- Created a Potion for Sanity, and Fear to keep them higher to delay negative effects
Also Introducing the new “State of Grey” Sequence in game.
- Player enters a State of Grey once 3 of the 4 (non lethal) parameters enter a “Low” or “Gone” state
- State of Grey decreases player speed, increases hallucinations, and causes player to do self harm.
- If monsters appear during state of grey sequence it will be extremely hard to evade him.
- Hiding is near impossible during this sequence
- If stuck in this sequence you have to solve a mental puzzle to leave it.
- To leave the sequence pre maturely raising any of the “low” or “Gone” parameters will cause you to snap out of it (after 10 seconds)
- Overall status of State of Grey Sequence: 1.5% (Sorry T_T)
- Monster appear rate: tweaked by .2 % to increase his rarity slightly.
- Ambience and noises added to the game
- Noise effects play times increased by 15 - 25 (Or more) seconds to keep them from getting annoying.
- tweaked the ambiance and overall stature of the game, to increase game play hype.
- Fixed a few gameplay bugs that would freeze game on start up
- Fixed a Error on accessing the Journal.
- Fixed a Error on Note creation and completion.
- Tweaking Journal system again to try and remove entries instead of causing them to merge with Found Notes.