Depth of Extinction is now LIVE on Steam Greenlight.
You can vote at this link.
Once you are done voting, make sure to check out our new Greenlight trailer!
Our Lead Developer, Mike Stumhofer, also made a Let's Play video where he shows off the latest build (not yet available and discusses what's changed since the demo was released and what the future may hold for the game.
We've also got some Updated Screenshots!
- Turn based, tactical control of a squad of mercenary pirates
- Procedurally generated undersea habitats to explore
- Tons of weapons, armor and items to find
- Many character skills to unlock based on stats and chosen class
- Recruit unique characters to your team
- Mission based gameplay
- 15+ different enemy types, each with unique AI and attack patterns
- Beautiful pixel art environments where everything is destructible
About The Game
Strongly influenced by games such as X-Com (originals and reboots), Fallout 1 & 2, Shadowrun and Wasteland 2, this tactical roguelike RPG stands on its own as a worthy game for fans of those series.