Hello community, it's been a while since our last news, but today we have some new stuff for you. It's not that much, mainly because Christmas is almost here. ;) Beside some new pictures we have some general information about the mod for you.
Here is a pre-final list of the Galactic Conquest maps you will be able to play in the first release of Pegasus Chronicles:
- Stargate Universe Large: 80 planets, playable are Tauri, Anubis and the Wraith. You will follow the complete Stargate story and play many tactical missions, while a lot of events continue the story.
- Stargate Universe Small: 50 planets, playable are Tauri, Anubis and the Wraith. You will follow the complete Stargate story too, but with less tactical missions and events due to less planets.
- Pegasus Galaxy Small: 15 planets. Playable are Tauri and the Wraith. It is just a quick campaign with a few tactical missions and events. No coherent story in this GC map.
- The best things come in threes: 40 planets. Playable are Tauri, Anubis and the Wraith. Depending on which one you choose you will play the Replicator invasion, the Ori invasion, the fall of the Systemlords or a ficticious invasion of the Milky Way by the Wraith. Many tactical missions and events will keep you busy in this GC map.
- Alliance of the Systemlords: playable are Tauri and Anubis. Experience the rise and the fall of the Systemlord alliance in this tactical mission- and event- driven GC map.
That's not the 100% final list but you can be sure, that these will be part of the first release. And now to the screenshots. First of all, we have the hardpointlayout of Atlantis for you. It is not really spectacular but it is adequate and Atlantis will rock anyway! :)
Unfortunately the last things for today, but here are the finished Tech level 2 and 3 Tauri stations. Apart form the render we have some in-game shots including the rotatable turrets for you! :)
That's it for today, have fun with this small update! But as i said, Christmas is almost here. ;)
Greetings, the SGMG