The last two weeks, the focus was clearly on improving the RTS parts. This includes some improvements under the hood, so that new features can be implemented more easily. Especially the improvement of units and spells which will temporarily improve the capabilities of units, will be presented in one of the next updates.
Work on a new map has also started. a dark, foggy forest that offers many opportunities for an ambush.
Here are some impressions
- RTS - Unit heal spell
- RTS - Switch between bases with a hotkey
- RTS - Camera zoom and interpolation improvement
- FPS - Building damage is now visible
- FPS - Added a "quest" log, e.g. activate all radios to request a scan for enemy bases
- FPS - Improved flare light: flares are now moving slower to the ground and are brighter
- General - Start working on a new level: a forest with a night setting
- General - Added more keymappings for FPS/RTS
- FPS - the flashlight now follows the line of sight more closely
- FPS - mounting a machinegun sometimes was not possible
- FPS - spiderbot was not dropable
- RTS - casting did not cost souls[/list]
See you in the next update.
Dark Prospect will be releasing in Q2 this year in Early Access on Steam.