The hit indie iOS bullet hell shooter is now on the PC!
About the game:
- Meticulously authentic to the Japanese shooting game genre. (you'd never know that it was developed in Vancouver, Canada!)
- Battle hordes of enemies with beautiful, intricate bullet patterns across 5 action-pack stages with 4 levels of difficulty settings.
- Exhilarating soundtracks by the indie music circle Blankfield from Tokyo.
- RPG like leveling element gives the game a level of customization and replay-ability that are not common in the genre.
- External controller support and vertical display mode to provide a true arcade experience.
The game is now available for purchase here via the humble store! DRM-free and will come with a Steam key when it gets greenlit!
What people say about the iOS version of the game:
Kotaku - "Some Bullet Hell Shooters are too hard, Some are too easy. This one is just right"
Pocket Gamer - "Gorgeous and addictive entry into the bullet-hell genre"
Dialaphone - "One of the very best examples of the genre"
App Advice - "Intensely beautiful"
Classic Game Room - "No one escape the black-hole, not even you."