Welcome to the ninth news update on Crysis Wars EX. This is part two on our way towards the release of Crysis Wars EX 1.1. The team is still fixing some bugs and preparing the release but we should be ready to release the update in some weeks.
In the last update you got a first look at the new EP-SPARC Rifle featured in Crysis Wars 1.1. Well this is not the only new weapon. In this update you get a first look at a new MP5 that has been originally designed by the company Heckler & Koch.
The one used in Crysis Wars EX is a custom MP5-N (Navy) with R.A.S. (Rail Adapter System), Folding Stock and S.A.S. (Special Air Service) tag. Players can either pick up this beauty in (Team) Instant Action levels or buy it in Power Struggle matches for a fair prize. Players can attach a Silencer, LAM or a Flashlight to this weapon.
The model and the texture were contributed by Christian Bliss, the animations were done by our team member Vert-X.
Factsheet: H&K MP5
Magazine Capacity: 35
Maximum Clips: 4
Damage (default): 18
Fire Rate: 750 shots per minute
Availability: (Team) Instant Action, Power Struggle
Prize: 75 Prestige Points
We have prepared several different textures for this weapon. Unfortunately you will be only able to use one of them in Crysis Wars EX 1.1. To decide which one is used in Crysis Wars EX we have opened a new community poll allowing you the community to tell us which texture you want.
Crysis Wars EX 1.1 Changes
We are on our way to 1.1 and it is again time to reveal some more features, improvement and fixes for our upcoming content update .
- [HUD] Added a kill assist HUD
- [HUD] Added an help HUD
- [HUD] Addition of ingame advertising in the menu
- [HUD] Added many options in the ingame "Settings" menu HUD, reflecting the newly introduced features.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Civilian car, LTV, ASV, Truck: Splash damage received from explosive weapons work more realistically.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Civilian car, LTV, ASV, Truck: Vehicle interacts with water/ocean more realistically.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Civilian car, Truck: Many tweaks done to the handling and performance.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Scaled up Reflex Sight to the size of a real one
- [BALANCE] FGL40: Replaced all FGL40 grenades by bouncing grenades, for delayed explosion.
- [BALANCE] FGL40: Reduced the FGL40 Nano/EMP grenade effect and particle maximum radius from 10 to 7 meters.
- [BALANCE] FGL40: Reduced the FGL40 Nano/EMP Grenade damage from 60 to 0.
- [BALANCE] C4: Increased carrying capacity to 2. Player can only lay 1 at a time however.
- [BALANCE] Gauss Tank: Gauss Ammo capacity increased to 15 rounds.
That´s it! More information about the upcoming release of Crysis Wars EX 1.1 will follow soon including more information on another game mode.
Your Online Modding Group