ONLINE MULTIPLAYER NOTES
- Maximum allowed players online are 4.
- Maximum allowed squirrels are 2. They played in CO-OP and they are "good" characters.
- If second player with squirrel disconnect or die he can't join the same room again with squirrel.
- The goal of squirrels is to complete the level and getting earned hazelnuts from coins.
- It's possible to play with "enemy" characters like a: chickens, hens, sheeps...
- The goal of enemies is to kill squirrels on the level. For every health bar of squirrel they get coins.
Squirrels getting coins too as compensation, because it's hard to play versus NPCs and real players.
- Enemy will get earned coins only if: all squirrels on the level are dead, disconnected or they completed level.
- After level end every 16 coins are 1 hazelnut, this apply for "good" and "enemy" characters.
- Enemies can't attack squirrels if level boss is started.
- It's possible to achieve new record from total coins in Single or Multiplayer.
- You can join game that is already started.
- Some "enemy" animals can also earn coins from each other. For example: Hen can attack Sheep / Sheep can attack Chicken
- Kamikaze "enemy" animals have a short time to find the squirrels. If they success 16 coins is the reward. If they lose, the squirrels will get 16 coins.
- The same kamikaze animal can't join 2 times the same room. This is the same rule as "second squirrel"...