Assault Command is a fast paced RTS experience, Anime characters, cute female soldiers, sci-fi vehicles, and some unique combat features.
- Two Unique Factions, VISOR and ATLUS (With an additional UNION faction still WIP)
- No base building, you start with one pre-made base and must defend it at all cost. Defenses such as turrets can be built (And I recommend doing so).
- Most infantry can perform "worker" commands such as building, repairing and harvesting. (elite classes like Field Officers, and Commandos are the exception).
- Standard Grunts are promoted to other advanced classes, then can be promoted to an elite class.
- Transport Heli's can harvest over long distances, and even drop paratroopers!
- Mobile Bases act like movable HQ, can deploy Grunts and Light Vehicles, and act as a drop off point for resources.
- Gatherers can harvest without ever returning to base. Also Infantry can drop resources here.
- High variable damage. Units can do devastating damage or even miss entirely. Strong attack type/Armor type ratios.
- Fast paced combat. Aside from resource requirements, you are free to build any unit available to that faction right from the start. No techtree to progress through, no research to unlock. Just build and GO!
- Gain Bounty rewards for killing enemy units! It financially beneficial to keep on the offensive.
- Unique special abilities, such as Smoke Grenades, EMP Blasts, Decoy Tanks, Paradrop Infantry, Airlift Vehicles, Airstrikes, Orbital Strikes and many more.
This game is currently not available as standalone yet, so you will need Megaglest to play:
You can download right from Megaglest's Mod Menu (Recommended for online play) or you can download from Github:
If downloading from Github: Unzip and Place assault_command into your .megaglest/techs data directory
Start Megaglest and select Assault Command from the Techs option (in custom game menu) on lower right
For best results I recommend playing with these Tilesets.
Mediterran, Desert 4, Scrub Land, Birch Forest, Dark Forest