The final interface of Cold Contract is now deployed in our Early Access. After some iterations of the graphic style and colors, we think that we have found a good rendering. Some details will be adjusted over the time to match our level of quality.
We have made the following video to show all changes:
We have also worked on the content of the game to complete the environmental feature.
Now all destructive tiles can emit their content to create a new environment. This is very useful when a character needs to be covered by smoke but he doesn't have the grenade. The character can shoot an object to obtain the same result. Several effects will be added such as poisoned cloud, oil or burning surfaces... We have a special industrial environment that fits perfectly for this feature.
The six last upgrades are now available in the HQ:
- Anti-air system to protect your base against airborne assault;
- Improved mercenaries with more action points in order to fight the elite guard;
- Black market, which allows to use special weapons (for now only mines but we will add more like a mortar, silenced rifles...);
- Improvement of the skills of the militia;
- Insurrection where a group of civilian can fight the enemies;
- Special forces in order to inflict more damage on regular soldiers (don't work against veteran soldiers).
We are now also on Steam Greenlight and all support is welcome!
Our Steam Greenlight page