Warning: Not Steam Compatible !!! (disc only)
New in CATW 2.0:
How the Force Diplomacy Script works:
how to force the AI to accept a proposal :First you must click the "?" in the upper right of the diplomacy box. Then you can force a faction to accept your offer by clicking on the "show me how" button.
This script is very useful to prevent the AI from breaking alliances.
- Standalone patch. All others included in this one.
- Animations overhaul. Hundreds of new animations specifically designed for CATW. Adding to the immersive feel of battles.
- DMB fixes of all texture errors, all texture code adjusted accordingly.
- Expect a stable campaign now without crashes during battles. Report back if there are and which units were in the army.
- Everything in the DMB is fine. Only a file with improper dds encoding would cause a crash when loading a battle from now on with this patch.
- Several errors fixed in EDB and EDU.
- New formations from sinhuet modified for CATW are in it.
- Includes an alexander.exe patch as promised by coco, it will be playable on alexander now, in fact its highly recommended.
- A force diplomacy script are included in this patch.
- A specific adjustment to formations_ai to calibrate it for alexander.exe to prevent CTD's upon ambush.
- Bugfix for CTD upon winning campaign conditions for romans.
- New descr_strat*
- Roman and barbarian portraits by Joar. Carthaginian and Greek by myself
- New 4TPY script with historical facts per season until 268BC (WIP to be completed in upcoming patches)
- New sun
- New animation updates
- Character traits overhaul. (WIP to be added to in upcoming patches- Brand new map stretching from Britain to India with everything in between (Anarchon's but I only implemented one of his earliest versions)
- Germanicu5 scripts
- Redfox wooden walls