C&C: Reloaded 1.6.1 released with latest CnCNet support and tons of changes.
The most noticeable changes of this release are:
- Yuri Bio Warrior and Repair Disk improvements & new skills: Bio Warrior softens armor & slowdown units a 50%. In the case of the Repair Disk (added in this release) it increases the armor temporarily a 100% while is being repaired.
- Some balance changes like the new attack delay of the Psychic Tower:
- New units for detecting stealth vehicles for RA2 factions and disabling enemy radars: The Radar Jammers
In the case of the Soviets:
In the case of the Allies
- Reworked Nod Super Weapons, disabling the Tiberium Shower and leaving a vitaminized version of the Chemical Missile as replacement.
- New game mode "Blind Assault" based on the Assault game mode but that the shroud that covers all the map regenerates in an instant making you "blind" and forcing you to explore.
- More explosions that weren't ported in previous versions and animations from Tiberian Sun were adjusted in size & ported.
- More AI tweaks.
It can be downloaded in the downloads section at ModDB:
If somebody is interested to read the full changelog, please visit here:
there will be new campaign in future ? just interesting. And, i think Pavement need for all countries.
I have enough material for new campaigns :-)
I would like it but right now the priority is enable the TS campaigns.
Wow. can't wait to see)
This mod and Dawn of the Tiberium Age should merge to create the ultimate C&C multiplayer game - play as TD, RA, TS,& RA2 Yuri's Revenge all in one game. Add in the Dune factions from OpenDune...
oh yeah, thats crazy, but EPIC!
but would rather stick to more close-to-original mods like "It Came From Red Alert", "Dawn of the Tib Age" is good, but they went kinda far in balance changing
Hello! Enjoying your mod but, is there a way to play campaign without any modifications? Found there new units and such, want to play missions without them, thx for answer
Welcome and thanks for enjoying C&C:R.
The SP campaigns are almost mod-free except the unit stats and the added AI from the skirmish.
If you want pure RA2/YR experience in campaigns I recommend you play directly the vanilla game but the AI will be ridiculous :-)
wheres the normal mammoth tank for GDI
Nowadays it's a secret tech from Tech Lab.
Is Mammoth Tank in this game stronger than Apocalypse Tank ?
No, Apocalypse is the evolution of the mammoth so the mammoth has -200 strength and in elite it doesn't shot as destructive as the Apocalypse.
I would like to report a bug regarding caryal.
It does not build while all helipads are occupied, and once built... you can't drag select it from the helipad.
I hope this helps, I'm really enjoying this mod :D
Yes, I must change it because the only way to build a carryall is with a helipad but RA2 works differently.
I have an idea to solve it but it will be implemented in the future.
For now you have to keep in mind to leave at least 1 slot for building carryalls and then move out the helipad to free the slot.
i try to load the game and then it goes straight back to the selection screen
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.