Recently, I decided it was time to expand the game's exploration ability. This weeks update includes a feature that allows players to go further into the game with the new cave system:
After digging downwards for a few seconds, you begin to think, "when is this going to end". That is exactly what I am looking for as far as exploration goes:
Just another screenshot:
I hope you enjoy this update, and remember, its free!
- Fixed a skybox memory leak.
- Changed the controller menu to work with the new controls.
- 'W' now builds up or breaks up depending on the terrain.
- Changed how far you can dig downwards (approximately 2 chunks)
- Added a ton more unique cave systems.