So, people, the long-waited update for Calm Terror is coming next week, so we wanted to inform you a little bit of what we have fixed and what we have improved...
Here are the improvements & the fixes in the update:
- Many bugfixes - Improved lighting
Some facts you should know about the update:
- Many glitch fixes
- Fixed monster being stuck
- Improved puzzles
- Improved story
- Redesigned areas
- Redesigned scares
- Added new areas
- Added a diary
- Added more custom music & sounds
- Added more levels
We fixed all the problems you people found and those WE found. I am going to mention just a few problems you people might have encountered in the last update:
- Many bugfixes
- Improved lighting
- Bugged workdesk door
- Brute got stuck when entering a room
- Could not find the "thing" needed to move to the nxt. level
- Many texture glitches
- You unlock a level door, then try to proceed, but the game crashes...
Well, those were the main problems you folks should have encountered, but we fixed them all, so you can now play normally!
We sincerely hope you will like it!