Brutal Nature 0.57 released with new cube editing mode. Create highly detailed structures with our new cube editing feature!
This is by far one of the most exciting features to be added to Brutal Nature. It allows you to place square cubes instead of just smooth terrain. The cubes can be down to 1.5" in size so you can add a lot of fine details to your structures. Any landscape material can be used in cube mode and some new materials like bricks and wood planks have been added that look absolutely wonderful in cube mode.
Bricks also looks surprisingly good in smooth mode as shown below.
Download Brutal Nature today for free and give it a try!
Want to learn how to mod Brutal Nature? Check out our Modding Tutorials. Brutal Nature automatically downloads any mods a client needs when they connect to your server so what are you waiting for? Mod Brutal Nature today!
- Fixed all known bugs
- Added a new Cube based building system, supporting cubes down to 1.5" in size.
- Added Bullet Physics as the physics engine in Brutal Nature.
- Added new man made material textures: Concrete, Wood Planks and Bricks.
- Added error message when PC's do not meet min VRAM requirements.
- Fixed bug where server would refuse to start due to uninitialized variable.
- Fixed Grapple having low torque at lower FPS.