Create a character model for Brawl Mod and WIN!
1st place: $100, a place on the team as a mod tester, and your character model included in the mod
2nd and 3rd place: Copy of Half-life 2: Aftermath© (when released), a place on the team as a mod tester, and your character model included in the mod
Submit your models to brawlcontest(@)bluewolf72.com. All submissions must arrive before November 1st, 2005
Rules1. Models must be chosen from the list of Brawl characters.
2. Models must be between 3000 and 5000 polys.
3. Each must have a maximum of one 512x512 pixel skin for the face and mouth, and one 512x512 pixel skin for the body, and both must be submitted in .vtf or .tga formats.
4. Models must be created for use with facial animations. The facial .vta files do not need to be created (though it is HIGHLY encouraged, and will add points to your submission). Each model must include a face that is geometrically suitable and enough polys for facial gestures, mouth animations, and closing eyelids (also textured teeth and).
5. Models must fit to the proportions of either the male or female biped skeletons, download them here. However, compiling your models and textures into HL2 format is not necessary, but it is HIGHLY encouraged, and will help submissions further gain points over others that are not compiled.
6. Must be your own work, or if teamed up with someone, have permission to use thier work.
AnimationThe Brawl team has spent hours making an animation system for the mod. We have the biped skeleton models for you to download and rig to your character model. Use your imagination and make the best "Son-Of-A-Bitch Fighter" you can.
If you have questions we set up a forum for the contest.