La Moustache Studio is proud to announce that it's first game, BOMB, has just been released on Linux.
You can buy the early access version of the game in two places:
The last version is a major update, not only because the game is now available on Linux, but because it also includes a new environment inspired by Tuscany, which is still work in progress, but already gorgeous:
We've also made a dedicated map for the race multi-player mode, although this game mode still needs some work to be fun as hell.
Our new main goal is to complete the Mac OSX port (WIP).
Finally, you might be interested by the recent patches changelogs:
- New environment !
- Added a new map for the race game mode
- Reduced trees Z-fighting in third person camera (this will come in first person soon)
- New mouse control code, still work in progress but we are actively working on it again
- VB-37 Astore's external guns no longer intersect the landing gear
- Fixed Cephalith's rendering
- The team color is now displayed on aircraft ailerons in Team-dogfight
- Fixed bug in "The Rival" mission.
- Various optimizations
- Fixed mouse issues.
- Fixed analog joystick behaviour.
- Fixed ships physics
- Fixed airships physics
- Fixed Sidi Bandar hangar visibility issue.
- Fixed Emir's palace visibility issue.
- Fixed various shadows Z-fighting issues.
- Sky texture seam is no longer visible.
- Server browser is back ! (Steam only)