And if you wanna see what's new, just check out the patch notes on the latest build below!
BGP PATCH NOTES (Oct. 1 2021):
The Big News
- Battle Calculator Overhaul!
- (Much more reasonable damage outputs in battle.)
- Settings Button Added to Title Screen
- Glitchy Menus Touched Up
- Weather Effects now Work Properly
- 2-Turn Moves can Account for Weirdness
- Equips Work When You Expect Them To
- Random VS Match Team Loadout Bugs are Squashed!
- More Gem Power for Everypony!
- Troublesome Moves are Debugged!
- Switched to a Division-based damage algorithm.
- Balanced stats using Ponatina as the base character dealing ideal percentages of damage with each move. (No more dealing 1% average damage to Furum & Poni-Bot anymore!)
- Altered the way stats change on level up to scale logarithmically.
- Made GP stat more plentiful.
- The Game Boot-Up Loading Screen is now centered and readable.
- Volume Settings have been added to the title screen and rebalanced on our end to sound reasonable.
- The Change Moves screen no longer opens or reloads with the wrong pony's info on display.
- In battle, exiting the FIGHT! button's move select HUD no longer continues to display a 'swap-to pony' if you were checking out a party member's moveset while they weren't actually on the field.
- Pony Equips now activate at the start of the very first turn instead of after.
- Issue where jumping into a Random Match right after boot-up forgets to load pony abilities has been fixed.
- Item or Ability induced weather conditions now carry on continuously instead of stopping only to trigger the effect and begin again.
- Weather bonus effects now kick-in whenever a pony enters the field instead of only being applied once when the weather first activates.
- The moves Hex, Endure, Inner Power, Hex Powder, Night Fright, Cheap Shot, and Swarm Shield work properly now.
- Outrage Aggro State now lasts 2-3 turns instead of 1.
- Counter/Endure/Reflect/Bide now deflect all hits of a Multi-Hit attack.
- 2-Turn Moves can now be configured to have different priorities on each phase.
- 2-Turn Moves no longer ignore being put to Sleep.
- Interrupted airborne state no longer continues the feather drop animation.
- Edge cases involving 2-Turn moves and triggered abilities/equips/matchups/side effects have been tested and accounted for.
- We now have the ability to clamp stat stages however we want instead of having -3 to +3 stat buffs hardcoded.
- Status moves now take the target pony's class matchup into account.
- Tutor slot moves can now be hidden if your GP is too low to use that attack.
- Removed Nullified Ability Labels that mysteriously appeared in battle.
- Devil Shot & Torment had their POW formulas adjusted to deal worthwhile damage.
- Leech moves now restore the proper amount of the attacker's HP.
- The pony-form lock state now actually prevents swapping out.
- Mauss' Thirsty ability now absorbs Whirlpool traps.
- Furum's Compensate ability no longer stacks and can activate on swap-in.
- The Rainbow Rock item has been nerfed to give the user less speed.
- Rainbryte can no longer use the Silver Scales attack (it's side effect along with her Ability was just too OP!)
***New Hotfix Update!***Addressing Some Combat Calculator & Debug Mode Issues 🎮 Yotesgames.itch.io