A new beta was released: It contains some new maps, bugfixes, new monsters, and stuff.
The main server is updated as well.
- Map23 was replaced by a completely new map (which is still in beta stage but it's much better than the old, crappy one)
- A small part of Map24 (also) can now be played. This map features a lot of puzzles, so it's not the typical frag fest map you're used to play, just so you know.
- Fixed those annoying bugs in map25 (Still haven't fixed the elevator yet, although you can use it by pressing the jump key while you're on it)
- The Hell Scorpion and the Serpent will STILL freeze the game in multiplayer. This has not been fixed yet but they do not appear in any level for this reason. I still have to figure out why they crash the game, because in single player they don't.
- Map45 is pretty much 70% easier to beat now.
- New sounds for Omegahax to make the whole thing even more retarded.
- Fixed the dormant imps/hell knights in map19.
And I forgot what else... Well, you can find out!