- brand new UI that you'll have fun breaking
- in-shop stats and quick view info because everyone at PAX asked for it (thanks Ben!)
- co-op voice chat (press 'v') because no one on this earth can type and fight (no wonder we've lost the moon)
- story bubbles (characters talking to each other)
- show range of weapons when you place it on a base
- persistent upgrade of your droid: speed, armor, power that you buy with win points
- more time between waves in normal level because that was insane
- better gamepad support on MAC and PC
- McDiamond redeem code! If someone uses your redeem code, you get 250 McDiamonds, and they get 500
- Tons of optimizations
- Bug fix: no longer lose your game save
- So many more I can't remember ...
Beta 14 is live
With over 9000 new functions (more or less 8990) this is our strongest release yet!
Posted by Elefantopia on
Too bad, the update doesn't work for me. :c
I get a 185 Bytes setup file, but Windows says it's not compatible to my system (Win7x64).
it's fixed now, try again
Just got back home from holidays and here it is... an update awaiting my happy hands :D
I have also just received the McDroid t-shirts my mother picked up when i was away. THANK YOU again, i'll send you a photo or whatever :D
i only see beta 12 on desura am i missing something?
yeah desura showing beta 12, game is showing beta 13, and still can't connect to host or login or register, probably twc on my end bah
okay it updated on its own to 14 finally thou now i have a weird error