I took a month long break during February to work on another project, but I'm back!
So far, since I've been back, I've corrected a few big bugs and made some optimizations... and added a few features.
List of added features:
- Real world terrain in based on northern California
- Player injuries
- Penetrable objects depending on the strength of the weapon
- Add the first basic HUD/interface
- added support for multiplayer! Split screen, LAN, or internet.
- Support for 1st or 3rd person view
- Improved the way a weapon is equipped
- Many bug fixes and optimizations
I've also changed the graphics. Now you wont see that annoying yellow mist all the time!
The eta of completion is this by the end of the year.
I also estimate that the game is around 40-70% complete. Depending on how long it will take me to write all the dialog.
Estimated total hours worked on project: 846