Avaruustaistelupeli release 0.4.2 for Win64, OSX and Linux.
Posted by mobilelast on
- Two new module types: tractor and pressor beam.
- Old, overpowered AI has been divided into three levels in order to find an appropriate opponent.
- Camera routine encapsulates ships more tightly, meaning less empty space on edges and better screen utilization.
Fixes and smaller improvements
- Arena sizes have been shrunk in order to make battles more intense.
- AI doesn't blow itself up so easily with bigger ships.
- There were bugs with force and mass calculations, that made ships heavier they should have been.
- And lots of smaller fixes.
- There has been some weird incidents when connecting/disconnecting controllers. I haven't been able to reproduce it properly yet.
The next version
- Easier maneuverability. Alternative control method and settings for adjusting flight mode and physics.
- Improve issues with constant stalemates. Some new game mechanisms may be needed.
- Support for four controllers.