It's been a while hasn't it? Due to some unforeseen circumstances I went missing in the warp for a while but fortunately was able to navigate my way back to real space.
Anyway there are several changes incoming to the Mod (Will be a reinstall so you may want to hold off downloading the Mod for a couple of days), Patch will be a mostly Steel Legion based patch (with the promised Chaos additions as well).
Some changes include:
- (Tank) Destroyer: Now a Tier I unit. Available once Tank Bunker is built.
- Leman Russ Conqueror: Fixed the battle-cannon bug that prevented it from firing on the move. It now works as intended.
- Leman Russ Executioner: Now has flamer-sponsons
- Leman Russ Vanquisher (Tank Ace): Hull Heavy bolter replaced with hull Laser Cannon. Now the ultimate tank killer.
- All Leman Russ tanks available in armour doctrine. You can field a total of 5 Leman Russ tanks now!
- Infantry Doctrine now access to conscripts. These units are better than their Cadian Counterparts BUT are more expensive as well.
- Infantry Doctrine has a new line of thought behind it. What that is though is classified information (until release).
- All unit timers have been revised. Prices have also been revised on some units
- Steel Legion unit icons have been re-ordered to help with flow/ease of access.
- Voice levels normalised for Steel Legion Units (and some new ones as well).