NEW VERSION 2.9 DOWNLOAD LINK: Moddb.com
It’s a quality of life patch mod. IT IS A COMPILATION MOD, IT MEANS THAT IT HAS MANY HELP FROM OTHERS. It features a improved experience without changing too much the original gameplay, adding new cool stuff, change some stats, being sort of compatible with older saves. Adds and changes:
• Slower Turnrate of siege units, elephants and ships. Adds Ships “wavesteps”. Less selection size and pathing space occupied by most units and light warships.
• Added Slinger then Hunter (peltast) for ALL CIVS, when aging respectively Bronze Age and Iron Age.
• Added a Scout upgrade, automatically when reach the Iron Age.
• Added a second type of Phalanx at Academy cheaper with less armor
• New graphics for Trireme, Some Asian Civs Ships, Ballista Tower, Legion, and Cataphract.
• Better selection and less polluted sounds of attacks, selections, units, explosions, projectiles etc.
• Some updates on trees graphics. New trees. Added snow, sand, mountain, rocks, new grass combinations, sand road, pine trees, bamboo, shallows and various embellishments.
• Remade the appearance of Random Maps and their assets
• Bronze Age improves LOS of Infantry now, and Iron age improves villager, and phalanx line LOS.
• Unique Wonders.
• Updated Roman Roofs (Roman, Carthaginian, Macedonian and Palmyran)
• Changed some of the Carthaginian, Macedonian and all the Sumerian Architecture.
MISC AND CAMPAIGN UNITS
Added a 14000 hp Wonders that doesn’t make timers, some many buildings graphics extracted from another games.
Added Boar, Deer, Wolf, Goat, leopard, bull, rhino, zebra and Sheep immobile embellishments.
Added Big Bertha (Ram).
Heroes + 100 HP SOME HEROES +LOS + MANY new heroes.
Added Outpost (Watch Tower) and new guard towers. Added Damaged walls.
Added new temples and houses.
Added 2 types of Forts/palaces.
Added 9 kinds of Roads
Explorer (levy Spearman)
REMAKE OF CAMPAIGNS:
• A-Ascent of Egypt
• B-Voices of Babylon
• C-Glory of Greece
• D-Yamato Empire of the Rising Sun
• E-Reign of the Hittites
• F-Rise of Rome
• G-Ave Caesar
• H-Pax Romana Imperium Romanum
• I-Enemies of Rome
• J-First Punic War
PLEASE, MAP DESIGNERS, USE THIS MOD TO REMAKE YOUR MAPS AND CAMPAIGNS, THERE ARE MANY NEW EYECANDY.