Ananias v2.1 is now available!
This version comes with important gameplay changes making the game much more challenging and making pets more useful.
- New default “Follow” command and intent for pets – They’ll stick to you instead of charging towards enemies.
- Prevent pets from returning early to rooms almost immediately if commanded to flee.
- Reduce damage rolls for offensive spells from (3 x Spell Level + Magic Power)D3 to (2 x Spell Level + Magic Power / 3)D2
- Prevent Wands damage from being affected by tactics
- Randomize damage minimum damage 1 to 3 after armor absorption
- Add skilled fighter enemies who have more chances to hit unarmored body parts
- Change starting weapons for Sage, add staff instead of Wand
- Left click to check monster info
- Prevent items with long names to overlap title with description when examining
- Fixes on combat SFX
- Remember full screen preference
- Autosave when entering new rooms
- Greatly enhanced request validation for server operations
Full info at the blog