Whether you would like to be Amazons with their swift mobile force, or the Romans with long range artillery and minefields, or assume command of a long lost civilization, the Far East Celt, and learn how to deploy their terrifying linked-armor-cavalry, the latest Amazons: Total War brings you back to the ancient world, where many hidden surprises are awaiting you.
For 18+ players only. containing nudity depicting ancient warfare. All the facets of the game is researched meticulously, down to the battle gears and equipment. This is the most revolutionary modification for the Rome: Total War, yet all the changes are based on sound anthropological interpretation, not baseless fantasy.
The latest 7.0D will have the following changes when fully completed
- Allowing the Suebii (the German confederation) to recruit Amazon units.
- More higher polygon count animation for more units
- new Amazon Sword Maidens for various factions, as depicted in illustration
- new quad-horses chariots with newly designed chariot archer.
- new resources mapping to limit Amazon Advanced units recruitment.
So the conquest would be more difficult.
- transformed vanilla units to high-res units.
Fig.1 - Amazon Sword Maiden - back
Amazons:Total War - Recalesced is an RTW/BI game based mod allowing the player to explore ancient battlefield using modern military concepts, like:
- Mobility and Stand-off Weapon capability using women cavalry.
- Area Denial "Minefield" using field engineering units.
- Long Range Mobile Artillery.
- Wagon Warfare to allow German Panzer like armor combat.
- Guerrilla Warfare, allowing agents to infiltrate into enemy territory to raise army deep behind enemy line.
- Linked Armor-Clad Cavalry which was the dominating cavalry formation in Eurasia for centuries.
First time ever on any video game.
- Terrifying Super-heating Incendiary Munitions known as the Thermite weapons.
Other Main Features include
1. Extended campaign map, now including Eurasia and Northern India.
2. Quest based game playing. Player must fulfill faction specific mission to advance to higher level.
3. Breath taking scenery using custom RS II battlemap.
4. Because ancient horses are mostly 12 hands tall (48 inches, or 120cm), this mod allows a great deal of women equestrian units to fully explore mobility issue on the battlefield.
5. Balanced Unit Modeling (or. B.U.M.):Unit's recruitment infrastructure, cost, appearance, and capability must have direct relationship.
This mod is a tribute to ancient matriarchal equestrian society. The underlining premise is that ancient horses are mostly (99.99%) 12 hands tall (120cm, or 48 inches). This undisputed fact affords women great advantages as cavalry soldiers, because of their more petite body frame and lighter weight.
With that premise as the baseline thesis, Amazons Total War introduced four factions of Amazons, each according to their own geographical and cultural background.
So grab your mod file and battle gears, and venture into an ancient world "His-Storians" tried to tell you never existed.