We are proud to present you with our first deliverable alpha version of PLASMA. There is still a major roadmap ahead for this game but we wanted to receive inputs, so we can create the best experience possible for you.
As this is the first deliverable version we wanted to explain in more details some of the features that help to make PLASMA unique:
- Each level you’ll have to select the correct fuel cells combination that will sum up to the distance to the next planet.
- You can now choose any number of cells to reach the goal (failing is by exceeding the target distance )
- There is a power bar that will lose power consistently. Win a level and you’ll refill the power lose a level and more power will disappear
- You can start a combo by reach the destination successfully on 3 levels in a row in a limited time, your combo increases as you finish more levels successfully but can be canceled when you fail in a level or wait too long.
- For each level you finish you will receive galactic coins based on the target distance, the combo level and the galactic coins multiplier power up
- When you receive a new highscore, the score alongside the level is sent to the leaderboard
- The leaderboard is global, each player demo version or full, is able to view his position and the details about the top 10 leaders
Shop & customization:
- The shop supports only plasma in game currency (galactic coins) and contains 2 sections: powerups and customization
- The powerups section lets you buy powerups, that will cost more with each level. those power ups currently are:
- Additional Power Cell - add a new power cell to the power bar
- Additional Power Time - add some more time before loosing a power cell
- Coins multiplier - Multiply the coins you receive from each level by a small amount
- The customization section lets you to buy customization to Til (Our Spaceship), that will be available throughout the game. The customization is divided to hats and tails.
- The customization screen let you choose which customization you purchased you are applying to Til. Til has two slots hat and tail, and he can wear only one item in each slot.
Have any suggestions or remarks? please share those with us, in the comment section here, or using the contact page in our website: Shifful.com