Grab your pickaxes, pack your backpacks and come with us! Alpha 4.0 is live!
We're excited to announce that our new update is up and running. Oh boy, we love to say things like this. So don't wait and download King's Priorities update to check out all the new content we introduced.
- New priority system. Priorities are now more simplified - either they are priority or not.
- You can now prioritize resources by clicking on the nodes in the world. Click on a berry bush to then click the priority checkbox.
- Now when King dies the Chief becomes the new King. If no Chief is assigned, you will be asked to appoint a new King.
- New better looking water without the camera collision bug
- upgraded the engine version.
- improved performance
- new colour and light setup
- lots of small bug fixes
- Goblins now have random starting age, making clan choices more meaningful
- Town Watch sight and engage range increased
- Goblins consume less sticks for warmth
- Goblins consume less berries
- Enemies sight range increased
- Workers can carry more resources at a time
- Buildings that are not functional yet: Tavern, Trade Post, Butcher, Worg Den, Pig Site, Workshop, Faith Hall, Laboratory, Witchdoctor's Hut.
- Regional gameplay is still very bare bones and broken
- Diplomacy is deactivated as major work needs to occur.
- Gods and NPCs do not have an AI yet
- Goblin stats and traits are not fully functional yet
Major Known Bugs:
- Goblins still get stuck - use the red goblin de-stucker button in their goblin information menu
- only male goblin voices at the moment
- Clan territory area has clipping issue at low camera angles
Follow us on itch and get all the latest news first! We also recommend to download itch.io desktop client, as this gives you the ability to update the game with minimal effort. Please tell us what do you think about Goblins of Elderstone and Alpha 4.0. Our Discord channel is open to everybody and we would like to know what you think about changes that Alpha 4.0 brings.
You can find the Alpha 4.0 here!
Have a great day goblins!