AirwaySim is constantly updated with new features and improved data. The latest updates to the game engine and data are:
- BAe 146 and AVRO RJ aircraft fleets combined.
- Data of these 6 aircraft models checked & updated (more accurate specs).
- AVRO RJ115, RJX70, RJX85, RJX100 models added ("prototype" models).
- Dynamic pricing mechanism of new aircraft models is improved (a/c models get more expensive the more orders they get, and vice versa; so it pays off to use the models that are not in very high demand).
- Minor changes to airport operating cost calculations to make them too more dynamic.
With these changes we have currently 481 aircraft models in the database. With a total of 631 different engine variants and a total of 733 weight/range variants. Please note that the aircraft database includes also prototype models that were planned but never saw the real certification.
Try it out at: Airwaysim.com