We are looking to hire a new CEO for the City’s latest venture: A new Airport! The CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the vision and strategy for this new transit business. The CEO is tasked with developing and executing the business strategy to return the business to profitability, stabilize and grow the business. The CEO will have full responsibility for this business including Construction and Engineering, Operations, Finance and Human Resources. Lastly the CEO will head up the leadership team and will direct all facets of the Airport’s global strategy.
- Develops and executes the strategic plan for the organization including identifying operations improvements necessary to turnaround the business and return it to profitability.
- Develop and grow the leadership team.
- Have a solid understanding of the Airport logistics channel, while having a track record of creating and maintaining strong business relationships with all levels of sales, operations, and all other aspects within the organization.
- Manage all functions within the business including operations, customer service, finance, HR, product procurement and supply chain.
- Drives Airport operations and infrastructure development and innovation to meet customer and profit requirements.
Recommended Experience, Skills and Education:
- No previous job experience required.
- An interest in tycoon, management and airports.
How to Apply
Applications will open on the 28th of September at 19:00 CEST 2017. An application submission costs $15.99 USD (or equivalent to your country) but early appliers will receive a 10 percent cost reduction.
Applicants should visit the following link to sign up: Store.steampowered.com