Age of the Ring 6.0 has been released. Please read the instructions!
Time for Woodland Realm and Erebor 2.0! Surprise!
For a full list of changes, please refer to the CHANGELIST.
HOW TO INSTALL
First, make sure your RotWK is patched to 2.02 v8.0.1. Make sure that Edain, if installed, is disabled.
1. Download and open AotR6.0.rar using WinRAR or 7zip
2. Extract ALL files inside AotR6.0.rar into a new folder
3. Run AgeOfTheRingInstaller6.0.exe as Administrator
4. The installer creates a shortcut to Age of the Ring 6.0 on your desktop
********** PLEASE READ BELOW **********
- This is a full version. You don't need to have previous mod versions installed.
- You don't have to uninstall previous versions, but you might as well to save space
- The installer WILL NOT allow you to install the mod into your RotWK or BFME2 installation folder (this would BREAK your game)
- The installer WILL NOT allow you to install if you do not have RotWK patch 2.02 v8.01 enabled. You can enable this from the 2.02 Launcher.
- If you do not have 2.02 v8.01, you can get it HERE. Simply follow Step 1 and Step 2, and then use the 2.02 Launcher to set your version to 2.02 v8.01.
For using T3A:Online, nothing has changed - just make sure RotWK is hooked from the T3A:Online Launcher.
For using Gameranger, please read the following article:
Gameranger Patch for AotR
The Age of the Ring Team