Absolute Drift released on July 29th for PC/Mac/Linux on Steam, Humble Store and Green Man Gaming.
In Absolute Drift, you will master the art of drifting. Practice your skills in Free-Roam and compete in drift events such as Driftkhana and Mountain Drifting.
- Drive and customize up to 6 drift cars
- 3 Game Modes: Driftkhana, Drifting, & Mountain Drifting with 24+ levels
- 5 Free-Roaming areas, each with unique levels and themes, from airports and docks to a floating metropolis
- Online Leaderboards
- 3+ hours of clean Drum & Bass and Electronic music by C41 and Nyte
- Full Controller Support
Listen to the Soundtrack
Featuring songs from:
1. Hungary-based artist C41
2. Montreal-based artist Nyte
Keep it sideways!
Though it's not my cup of tea, it sure looks good. Congrats on the release!
Does this mean there are going to be no more additions? :'(
I'm still making improvements based on player feedback, but not planning on adding any significant content for the time being.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Will this come to xbox in the indie game section?
I was looking to buy it today on LIVE.
Oh cool! I read about this on Kill Screen last week. Congratulations on shipping; I'm really intrigued by it. I love the minimalist style. Congrats! : D
Sorry for the late reply...thanks for the kudos!