ArmorSets (Increasing left-to-right):
- Structures: Wood, Metal, Stone, Wall
- Infantry: Scout (AKA Light), Infantry (AKA Standard), Medium, Heavy, Commando
- Vehicles: Vehicle (AKA Unarmored), Miner, Armored, Tank, AdvancedTank, MVC
- Aircraft: Aircraft (Yup, they all have the same armor. This might not stick, we'll see in the first wave of testing, but the only one that I could justify having different armor would maybe be things like Giga Fortress, Harbinger, etc (If I decide to add those, which I'm not a huge fan of so probably not).
- Ships: Ship, Submarine, AdvancedShip
Today (or tomorrow) I will spend a bit of time actually giving the units and structures these ArmorSets (spent what little time I had yesterday creating them). I'm sure I'll have some issues with the fact I deleted all the others haha, so I might end up having to restore those for integrity purposes.
- Implement these ArmorSets across all units/structures.
- Play test the mod (myself & maybe with a friend); to see where the mod is at and where I want it to be.
- Design & Implement the changes determined from (Step 2).
- Finalize & Polish existing changes with a possible initial release.
- Consider the possibility for new units (though I highly doubt this one).
- Casually add changes from suggestions* and my own thoughts.
* - Keep in mind on the suggestions that I'm aiming for a unique experience, so don't be offended if I don't like your suggestion or choose not to use it, I would appreciate suggestions once I release the mod (or even before). Just keep in mind this isn't a balance mod!