The newer version of "Vendetta: Darkest Days" is finally released for you guys to test it out, along with the "Fall of Berlin" and "Ring of Steel: Abandon All Hope" mods I had released about a week earlier.
Details of the Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.1 version:
- New arrangement for some of the German models.
- Modified textures for some of the German models, gears, and other props.
- Fix errors on a few of the German and Soviet textures.
- The updated Pacific Theater 1.5 will also include for this mod pack (few modifications on Japanese models).
- More 'Extra Textures' files, please read our instruction carefully if you want to use them.'
- Few of my experimental mods (iwd files).
Also, details of the experimental works for those who interested:
1. zzz_CREDITS2 - 2nd version of the bonus at the 'credits' section, you can use this to replace the 1st version (old) from the Fall of Berlin and Ring of Steel mod packs.
2. zzz_DunkelFlak - My own modified texture mod for Flak 88, change the original color into field grey (Dunkelgrau) color.
3. zzz_Dunkeltruck - My own modified texture mod for Opel Blitz truck, change the color to look more like the field grey (Dunkelgrau) color.
4. zzz_NAMEedit 1 - Additional surnames for AIs, especially for US and Soviet units.
5. zzz_NAMEedit 2 - Same as above, but change the "Pvt., Cpl., and Sgt." into "Enlisted and NCO."
Download here: Moddb.com
*****Now for newcomers, please read our instruction carefully before you install both of the mod. And we recommend you to play these mods on the STEAM version.
However, for those who got the Non-STEAM version, you guys can try to play this mod on your PC first if you want to. But make sure that you have already 'BACK UP' your own 'player profile' in case it causes an unpleasant thing to your PC. And most importantly, this mod was meant to be played on PC only!*****
***In addition, you can play our mods with the Co-op mode with your friends as well, but make sure that they have installed them correctly too.***
Credits for mod.ff: Mr. warrior300 (no idea when he will finally free from his busy stuff again, so now I welcome anyone who knows how to create mod.ff file for us).
Credits for textures: War_Crimes (many of wonderful textures belong to him), MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL, MadIvan18, Ferry, and MCh2207Cz (COD2's Back2Fronts mod).
In order to play for the best historical experience:
'Semper Fi' = The updated Pacific Theater 1.6 version with "zzz_IJN" and "zzz_USmakinhelmet" texture mods: Moddb.com
Every other Pacific mission = The same Pacific 1.6 ver without the special texture mods (don't forget to use it to replace the older 1.5 version).
'Vendetta' = Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.1 version -> Moddb.com
'Their Land Their Blood' and 'Blood and Iron' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version -> Moddb.com
'Ring of Steel' = either Fall of Berlin 3.3 or Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3 version' -> Moddb.com
'Eviction - Heart of the Reich - Downfall' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version with Kriegsmarine Naval Infantry skin (replace the default char_ger_honorguard_body1_c).
You can see more details on the "Fall of Berlin 3.3" and "Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3" from this article: Moddb.com
BONUS (UPDATED) - Walkthrough video of this mod (version 2.1) by 'Luna':
I guess that's all, folk! Please contact me right away if our mod caused any problem. And you can review our mods anytime if you're interested.