“What if Meteors Prevail” is a sci-fi based first person shooter that combines elements of a horror survival game and a team based multiplayer experience.
While it has some similarities to other games in the FPS category it is aimed to be an innovative take on the genre. 12” productions hopes to bring players into the world of W-I-M-P and create an exciting and memorable experience through refined gameplay in great contrast to today’s one dimensional twitch fests.
While most first person shooters cater to the trigger happy crowd with 2 minute rounds of mindless run and gun style gameplay, we hope to introduce half hour periods of cinematic immersion.
- Two radically unique sides - Experience the game as either the team oriented Aggression Ranger or one of the lone-wolf Monsters, each providing drastically unique gameplay.
- You know them and you love them! – The monster team is composed of some of the most recognizable 50’s sci-fi creatures including but not limited to:
- The Zombie – Might be stiff, might be dumb, but he wants your CHOPS, and he wants them now!
- The ROBOT – not your everyday kitchen appliance, this one is armed with two supercharged plasma cannons and hes tired of taking out your trash.
- The Insect – Daddy-Longlegs? Lest just say that you're going to need a bit more than just a broom!
- And many more to come…
- Life after death – Who said its all has to end when you pass on? In W-I-M-P dead players can be just as important as those left alive.
- Single player – A full seperate experience that will act as a prequel to the multiplayer component .