XF-Team is glad to announce the new Far Cry: CrossFire update. It's a small update that mainly contain some bug fixes.
- Fixed the portable M134 minigun whose gunshot sound didn't stop.
- Fixed the vehicle mounted M134 minigun that didn't make gunshot sound.
- Fixed the grenades and rockets projectiles that didn't make engine sound.
- Fixed the G36 assault rifle whose hits were not detected.
- The fists and shocker no longer cause bleeding.
- Bots are now unable to pickup some weapons and ammo, to make some only available to players.
- The knife is now available for all classes in Assault game mode.
- Players now start with the maximum amount of ammo in Assault game mode.
Due to beta development stage, the mod is currently only available upon request on our Discord.