One of the oldest and most played mod for Zero Hour is back! Zero Hour Reborn is a mod for C&C Generals Zero Hour that adds a lot of new content including new generals, units, upgrades and more. Are you ready for this?

Forum Thread
Can't run game v6.25 (Games : C&C: Generals Zero Hour : Mods : Zero Hour Reborn : Forum : Bug Reports : Can't run game v6.25) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 5 2014 Anchor

hi, first thanks for such great mod.
I followed all the instructions, but still can't run game.
error log:
; Reason Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\chemicalgeneral2.ini' (Line: 'Object Chem_GLASupplyStash2 ')

( game v1.04 work perfectlly without this mod. )

Zeke_Dlyoung
Zeke_Dlyoung Reborn Leader
Oct 6 2014 Anchor

Make sure there are no other mods installed, not even Reborn V6.

Oct 6 2014 Anchor

thanks for reply.
no other mods, only reborn v6.25!
i edited "!RebornV625.big" :
- removed : "Object Chem_GLASupplyStash2" from "Data\INI\Object\chemicalgeneral2.ini"
- removed : "Object Lazr_AmericaTankAvenger2" from "Data\INI\Object\lasergeneral2.ini"
and mod worked !!!

Jan 1 2015 Anchor

how did u do that paul fonex ? i couldnt find data /ini / objects !!!

Sep 26 2015 Anchor

hi and sorry for my poor english, i have problem and please help, at start i see only animation and cant see main menu, i deleted only scripts... before installing this mod, i had mod where menu was at bottom, not on the right side, i deleted that mod, deletted generals, installed generals and installed this mod, please help

Nov 29 2015 Anchor

Hi guys. :)

I really wnat to try this mod, but ofcourse i have some trouble.

I have Origin, and i bought the ultime collection. I have extracted the files just as it says in the readme file.

My problem is, when i run the .exe file, i kan only choose the normal zero hour, and not reborn. I have tried installing the special launcher but it do not work.

Does someone have a guide to get this to work ?

Thank you guys

Jun 8 2016 Anchor

Hi Guys

i have a problem with this mod after installing

Technical Difficulties

My game is Fresh and i dont know how to fix it

Jun 28 2016 Anchor

hi i am a big fan and i played v5 of this mod for years but now i installed the v6 i did every thing you said and deleted all other mods but wen i go in the game it says that i have a seriuos erorand sys thet my hardware has problems.but i have a great gaming pc and it couldn't be my ardware and agame works perfectly with v5.i love this mod so much help me please

Zeke_Dlyoung
Zeke_Dlyoung Reborn Leader
Jul 23 2016 Anchor

For those having issues please check this guide: Docs.google.com

You might find something useful.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.