[15/05/2019] : Tesla now shoots 4 projectiles instead of 5, changed the color of burning zombies and cultists light in OpenGL to match the sprite color, fixed the switch animation not working in E2M3 and removed some spider mothers from E2M3 that caused the level to drag out for too long due to their large health values.
- Bugfix: Burning Zombies and cultists lighting effect now matches the sprite color.
- Bugfix: Fixed Tesla rifle shooting 5 projectiles instead of 4.
- Bugfix: Fixed the switch animation not working in E2M3
- Bugfix: Removed some spider mothers from E2M3 because they caused the level to drag out for too long due to their large health values.
- New: Added console variable "cl_randomquotes" to allow user to enable or disable random quotes said by caleb after blowing enemies (set to "0" to disable, "1" to enable) enabled by default.
- Bugfix: Fixed not being able to kill Zombies with 1 Flaregun shot (used to require 2 to kill).
- Bugfix: Fixed the blinking severed head animation.
- Bugfix: Zombie heads no longer fail to spawn.
2 important fixes I forgot to include in yesterday's update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a crash caused by voodoo doll a_lower for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed Life Leech Alternate fire bug that allowed players to spawn multiple life leeches at the same time.
1.9.3 Changes :
Been busy doing some other stuff recently and haven't had a chance to look at this, so the list of changes is small but it'll hopefully fix some of the issues you guys reported.
- Bugfix: MAPINFO clean-up, some maps like spare parts should no longer be skipped.
- Bugfix: Fixed a crash caused by the Spray Can a_lower for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed voxel bottles appearing in weird colors in E6M1.
- New: added dynamic lights for Tesla Rifle, Spray Can and Napalm projectiles.
1.9.2 Changes :
- Bugfix: Made E1M8 accessible again.
- Bugfix: Fixed a chance of getting stuck in E1M7's Death pit.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that made the Rat squeaking sound get stuck in an infinite loop.
- Bugfix: Corrected the translation and transparency issues with some voxels (such as Bottles), this should make them appear normal in OpenGL Mode just like in Software Mode.
- Bugfix: Fixed Beast Vision not working properly for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed Jumping Boots powerup, It should now function properly again.
- Updated Credits in Help screen, Credits screen and the .txt lump.
1.9.1 Changes :
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that caused Rats to be Invulnerable to damage (sorry!).
1.9 Changes :
- Bugfix: Fixed being able to activate the Rotating walls secret more than once in E1M1.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Zombie Heads not being Kickable in E1M4.
- Bugfix: Fixed being able to Pick-up Deathmask through the wall in E1M4.
- Bugfix: Disabled the ablility to unlock the Deathmask secret by shooting the wall in E1M4, you now have to use the Zombie Heads to unlock it.
- Minor Improvement: Duke Nukem body and Rats are no longer counted as monsters, this should make it less annoying to get 100% kills on levels.
- Mod Compatibility: Fixed an odd bug that made Civilians damage players if Caleb addon wasn't loaded.
- Mod Compatibility: Moved Caleb Zandronum taunts to Caleb addon so Caleb taunts no longer replace the default player sounds if the user decides to load the mod with other addons or mods.
- E4M3 may cause a few rendering issues in OpenGL, this is due to a bug in the current GZDoom version, nothing game breaking.