Shortly after the successful launch of our forums, our new website has been launched.
This will be our official web presence from now on, next to our ModDB homepage, which of course will stay our main communication channel and can be found here:
The forums over on ModDB will be backed up and moved to our official forums over the course of the next few weeks, to have everything in one place. Once the backup has been finished the forums on ModDB will be closed, no worries, we'll post a reminder before that happens.
Do you remember our plans to open Vilips detailing features of the mod?
We certainly do! And with an own website, built with this functionality in mind, this will be easier than ever. So over the course of the next year, the site will slowly be filled with more and more details concerning the mod.
For now you're able to access these pages:
- Home: The Vilip page, a menu hub taking you to each aspect of the mod with a simple mouse click.
- Features: Contains all opened Vilip items linked from the "Features" section.
- Factions: Contains all opened Vilip items linked from the "Factions" section.
- History: Contains all opened Vilip items linked from the"History" section.
- FAQ's: Have a general question regarding the mod or are a newcomer? It's probably answered here.
- Media: Promotional are, screenshots and videos can be found here. Please keep in mind, that those media represent a snapshot of the development at the time of creating the media, thus are not representing the final product.
- Team: Want to know who's doing what in the mod? This is the place to go. When the mod has been released, this page will list all asset attributions as well.
- Bugtracker: In the foreseeable future, the bugtracker will be going live for you to report bugs with the free release models and the mod itself.
- Documentation: This section contains a full documentation of the mod's source code including LUA Scripts, AI changes and Story Script Mechanics. Currently it's locked for visitors, but will be made available after release.
- Forums: Obviously links to our forums.
That's it for now, but we'll be back with more news soon!
The Shapers -- Team Yuuzhan Vong at War