The latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection 2.2.11b - MANUAL INSTALL (Includes all prior patches)
Patch 2.2.11b Manual Install
This is a manual install of the latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection. Below are a list of changes:
- Reworked the United Kingdom, altering existing units and removing and replacing others, including.
- ADDITION: the Colonial Bureau for the UK T2. Provides units at intervals depending on your tech tier; the Skitter on T1 - a fast amphibious harassment unit equpped with mines, the Gurkha on T3 - a steadfast versatile soldier and the Wildcat at T4 - a long range anti-unit artillery.
- ADDITION: the Pintail for the UK. An aircraft available at T3, replaces the Arms Jammer. Attaches a bomb to enemy vehicles that jams their weapons, and the weapons of surrounding vehicles, for 45 seconds.
- ADDITION: Pop Shell support power for the UK. Spawns a tank bunker anywhere on the map, allowing you to fortify an area on the fly!
- ADDITION: the Ironsmith for Yugoslavia. And infantry on T3 who can attach charges to friendly vehicles which double their armour when activated!
- ADDITION: A new client feature; the Pick Random Map button, available in skirmish and multiplayer. Selects a random map based on the number of participants in the game.
- 7 all new maps in skirmish and multiplayer.
- A dozen reworked existing maps for more interesting strategies and improved balance.
- Many balance adjustments and bug fixes.
Simply drag and drop all contents of the zip file into your Red-Resurrection folder, overwriting any files you are prompted to.
And that's it! If you have any questions post below.