The latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection 2.2.10 - MANUAL INSTALL (Includes all prior patches)
Patch 2.2.10 Manual Install
This is a manual install of the latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection. Below are a list of changes:
- Reworked navy, including a new ship for both the Allies and Soviets as well as rebalanced and reworked existing units for more sensible battles on the seas.
- New content for Europe: the Quantum Lab on T2, which now provides the Quantum Leap ability, and Crackdown, a T3 power that equips GIs with riot gear!
- New content at the Secret Lab: the Magnetron! On T3, it now slows units to a crawl, and attaches a magnetic effect to them further slowing other nearby enemies. A highly useful support unit.
- Lots of big reworks to existing maps with a navy focus, helping to further flesh out that area of the game.
- 7 brand new, high quality maps for multiplayer!
- Updated campaign missions to support the new navy as well as fix a few issues and adjust unit availability.
- Lots of balance adjustments to existing units.
- Countless bug fixes.
Simply drag and drop all contents of the zip file into your Red-Resurrection folder, overwriting any files you are prompted to.
And that's it! If you have any questions post below.