The Xenoforce Reborn mod takes the classic Xenoforce mod from CNC Generals and re-invisions it on the CNC3 engine with new units and new designs. The new armies that are currently scheduled to be in the mod are the Earth Federation, ZEON, the Invid, and the Earth Robotech Defense Force. We also have heavily modified the original CNC3 armies, giving the GDI, NOD, and Scrin a much more dynamic gameplay experience. This mod is NOT FOR PROFIT and NON-commercial based.

Forum Thread
Xenoforce Reborn 0.10A and Above (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : Xenoforce Reborn : Forum : Xenoforce General Descussion : Xenoforce Reborn 0.10A and Above) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 4 2013 Anchor

There are known bugs that have been found on Xenoforce Reborn 0.10A Version:
Known Bug Issue:
- All Lieutenant MS Units each must have only one built limit. RX-75-4 Guntank and RX-77-2 GunCannon are suppose to have only one built limit.
- Anti-Air Missile Defense: 2 Guntanks or RX-77-D are not spawned after purchase of a Tier 1 Gundam.
- Heavy Beam Defense System: 2 Guntanks are not spawned after purchase of a Tier 3 Gundam.
- Heavy Artillery Cannon: 2 RX-77-D Guncannons are not spawned after purchase of a Tier 2 Gundam.
- Cannot Repair the UC Airfield with the Repair Button.
- GDI AI builds an Ion Cannon Uplink again after the Orbital Bombardment Control is upgraded.
- Scrin Mothership destroyed activating energy pusle is not effecting all Scrin Units / Structures. (Rare)
- GDI (Deployed) RIG does not have an expansion base radius. Or description might confuse the player.
- GDI AA Quad Cannon cannot fire on Ground Units. Or description might confuse the player.

Balance Issue/request:
- UC Big Tray needs to adjusted by increasing cost from $800 to $4000 as Health/Armor increase to 1.5X due to low Hitpoints.
- Warning: Using Scrin support powers or Transmiter affect on all Player/AI units / structure. (Rare)
- 150mm Artillery Cannon are too reliable by the Player/AI due to their accumulative range and must switch their weapon range with the Sonic Cannon weapon range.
- GDI Armory is not suppose to have an Structural Firewalls; it functions to refilling up any infantry unit squads.
- MCV / RIG Slot needs to move back to the Vehicle TAB (GDI War Factory) from Support Structure TAB (GDI Construction Yard).
- EF UC Airfield doesn't have a power drain and thus became reliable; needs to increase the Power Drain by 10.
- EF Mobile Armor Defense Network are only set to one limit structure by the EF UC Player.
- EF Mobile Armor Defense Network Drone can fire manualed by using hold/click Force Fire Button.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Depot are only set to one limit structure by the EF UC Player to avoid Multiple structure build all Unique Gundams same time.
- GDI Armory is useful from "Heal the Infantry" for replacing amount of loss squads. Nod Secret Shrine and Scrin Stasis Chamber will need the "Heal the Infantry".

Graphic Issues:
Some Unit Icons are not put in correctly.

Other Issues:
Tip: Building all Unique Gundams at the Same Time:
Build 3 Mobile Suit Gundam Depot, hit it with the (Default Keyboard): Tier 1; R > F1 > R > F2 > R > F3; repeat process the next step; Tier 2; R > F4 > R > F5 > R > F6, and Tier 3; R > F7 > [R > F8 or R > F9] Note: That Nu Gundam and Hi-Nu Gundam are created quickly, so build the RX-0-178 Gundam then hit the keyboard Nu Gundam or Hi-Nu Gundam. Can you try it?
Bottom: It looks like this:

Edited by: KiroXeiApex

Aug 4 2013 Anchor

I would also like to add:

1. GDI Guardian Cannons are waaay OP, they decimate everything that comes to your front door that travels by ground, it don't matter what it is.

2. Scrin Mothership that spawns with Hive is totally OP. The Scrin AI just sits in their bases all day and spam motherships to send at you or to guard themselves. I built a bunch of hives and just sent those motherships to attack, and I completely flattened the AI, they could not stop the Horde of slow moving death. Their HP needs to be decreased by... ALOT. There needs to be a way to make this thing not spawn with other Hives, and I don't think these ships should not move from their Hive location.

3. The Motherships that spawn the Black Holes, those need to not make units get stunned in them and just take damage, it is completely unfair when you spam these as base defense. Slow movement effect should only be applied per blast, but stunning is too much.

4. The Tier 3 Gundams are way too weak, they get slaughtered by anti-armor with little effort, they need more HP.

5. Hi-Nu Gundam has targetting issues with the head vulcan, it will keep moving backwards from infantry to fire at it and the infantry will just advance at it, this effect is endless and it needs to be fixed.

6. The Gun Cannon Defense bunker you build as UC, it does not send the units to attack when enemies come in range, they just sit there.

7. GDI AA Quad Cannons are dealing splash damage to air, is this intentional?

Aug 5 2013 Anchor

Valherran wrote: I would also like to add:

1. GDI Guardian Cannons are waaay OP, they decimate everything that comes to your front door that travels by ground, it don't matter what it is.

2. Scrin Mothership that spawns with Hive is totally OP. The Scrin AI just sits in their bases all day and spam motherships to send at you or to guard themselves. I built a bunch of hives and just sent those motherships to attack, and I completely flattened the AI, they could not stop the Horde of slow moving death. Their HP needs to be decreased by... ALOT. There needs to be a way to make this thing not spawn with other Hives, and I don't think these ships should not move from their Hive location.

3. The Motherships that spawn the Black Holes, those need to not make units get stunned in them and just take damage, it is completely unfair when you spam these as base defense. Slow movement effect should only be applied per blast, but stunning is too much.

4. The Tier 3 Gundams are way too weak, they get slaughtered by anti-armor with little effort, they need more HP.

5. Hi-Nu Gundam has targetting issues with the head vulcan, it will keep moving backwards from infantry to fire at it and the infantry will just advance at it, this effect is endless and it needs to be fixed.

6. The Gun Cannon Defense bunker you build as UC, it does not send the units to attack when enemies come in range, they just sit there.

7. GDI AA Quad Cannons are dealing splash damage to air, is this intentional?

1. I agree that the Guardian Cannon have more range and damage which makes them OP. This needs to have reduced by 50%.

2. Did your units gets closer to Scrins Mother Ship Range or that blink effects makes them shielded; I've tried to use some units that can take out an Scrin Mothership that contains an AA ground units. When the Mothership was shielded I've tried to hit hard with no problem.

3. I know this one: I've use the micromanagement tactics: I have 10 units, so I split them into 2 for each, then flank it around until this was taken out. It should be simple.

4. True, that Tier 3 Gundams needs to increase more armor and hitpoints by 25%. I tried to stop these GDI units from comming around, but they just got killed too much.

5. Marked as Need to fix bug issues.

6. Gun Cannon Defense bunker; you'll have to manual it by using the Force Fire. I've use the EF M.A.D. Network Drone to force fire and correct timing.

7. GDI AA Quad Cannons statistic will need to be reduced by 50%.

Aug 5 2013 Anchor

I have fought these hive motherships unshielded and it took so much firepower to bring them down it was stupid.

The black hole mother ships can be micro managed in a fight, but when there is a lot of them, it makes little difference on your losses trying to kill them.

Another thing to add: GDI Kodiaks still cannot attack move.

Aug 6 2013 Anchor

OK, I personally think that the whole Scrin system needs to be scrapped. They've got no defenses, and the motherships can become OP if set correctly, like using the Tib Accelerator. It is evil, as one of those things can scrap a base without worrying too much, and it is cheap.

Aug 7 2013 Anchor

We'll have to call for scrapping the Scrin System becasue the Tiberium Accelerator that creates motherships made an unbalance in-game. Which used by Scrin Players to use the Tib Accelerator for sneak attack behind the opponents base making them losing the game. However, if theres an another argument going on, then we'll setting up a Poll Vote, that everyone decided either it stays current, rollback ideas, or create new ideas.

Aug 8 2013 Anchor

This may be a bad day for me to reply as I had to work 22 hours in last 2 days at work with inventory and stuff, but calling for the Scrin system to be scrapped is not going to happen. Sometimes your opinions above are confusing a bit, there is a single mothership for the scrin then there is the scrin accelerator field ship that is spawned. I agree that we need to put a timer on the accellerator so that it doesn't spawn the ship automatically, there will probably be a 30 second delay from the accelerator being placed and the field protector from deploying but as for the actual mothership there should only ever be 1 of these, if there are more than one getting placed in game somehow let me know but thats NOT intentional. And saying that 1 ship is overpowering seems silly to me, it's a massive powerful ship that is suppoesed to be scary but there are ways to take it out easily enough. The Scrin don't need defenses, they are not a defensive army. They have their mothership and they have all those powerful units they can build and use. But they are also a force that you can not rush against, that is the point of the mothership. When facing Scrin you will have to build a large force and take the mothership into account when you decide how to fight them. Just running in with some units will not work. GDI Griffens with the GDI AA upgrade for example work well as they can stay outside the Motherships range and just pound on it.

Also the field ships are not supposed to be selectable, if they are thats an oversite. They are linked to the accelerators that they protect, take that out and the ship is destroyed. Finally this is supposed to be released and played so that we get feedback on the stuff but not direct all-out "just remove it" because thats not going to happen. For example - The Field Ship that fires those D-Cannons needs to be fixed, but saying "pull it" doesn't fill the role of what it is supposed to be which is a massive ship that protects the fields so that the Scrin can harvest. A solution is to give it a delay on deploying so you don't have to worry about a player placing them in your fields at the drop of a hat and to change the D-Cannons so they only fire on mobile armor class or above like the EF-UC defense field.

Also, do you guys really use the "heal the infantry" ability of the armory? I have never in my life used that ability once, infantry are not worth the time to fix like that I simply build more. They are kind of disposable, you know?

For the rest of the stuff, good info. Some of it was not intentonal like me forgetting to change the descriptions on some things like the AA guns now only firing at Air, thats on purpose but I forgot to change the descrip I guess, but it having splash damage to air was not. Stuff like that. Or the player being able to build multiple gundams at once, that again is NOT on purpose and I will have to try to come up with another way to stop that from working. The AI doesn't cheat at it, at this point I would just suggest to not cheat yourselves. It will cause issues with the units getting their correct abilities and is simply unfair to do.

Edited by: azuza001

Aug 8 2013 Anchor

I do have to say that 1 hive ship is overpowering when it moves. If there is not supposed to be more than 1 spawning, then that needs to be hotfixed ASAP, along with the field ships and their stunning and removing the ability for that hive ship to move.

To avoid the building of all Gundams exploit, I would ask Carnius for the work around of that, he managed to prevent something like this from happening in Tiberium Essence.

Aug 8 2013 Anchor

Well I find this to be very unbecoming for some of you. The
fact that some of you want us to decrease the power of the scrin mother ship
because it doesn’t fit into the level of resistance that you are willing to
play with in the game is downright sad. In fact if you think the scrin mother
ships are too powerful then why dont you just raise the scrin handy cap so that
they can lower their performance to your level of game play. To be honest with
you I don’t see how you guys can be crying over the system the scrin have.

The scrin travel through space with mother ships. They scout
planets with mother ships. They descend to planets with mother ships. So why on
earth would you guys have a problem with a top down build system that works off
of the scrin mother ship ability. The
build system allows for the scrin to
secure tb field at beginning of the game and fight with other ships at
ending game. But if you look at the scrin build system it is very slow and
cumbersome do to this. Meaning the reason why the mother ship is planted to the
tb field is do to the fact they will not be able to harvest it right away at
beginning game. This is a blessing and a curse.
This means the scrin are very resource dependent but they do not have
home build set advantage. At the same
time it gives the scrin player a steady game flow to work from and allows more
thought to go into how the player plans to achieve victory. It’s your job as the opposing player
to exploit their build restrictiveness.

Right there is the problem. You’re not taking in the overall
scope of the scrin and their haves and have not’s. Instead you are just crying
about capital ships that stay in one
spot and cannot chase you. I think this is less about the scrin mother ship and
more about your failures to adapt to a new game style. Its about the fact that
you been living high off the hog of ef and now that we bring you an out of this
world challenge your either unable or unwilling to apply the meaningful strong
points of your favorite force in the proper manner to defeat the scrin.

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

Someone wrote: I think this is less about the scrin mother ship and
more about your failures to adapt to a new game style.

A style based on mass amounts of motherships that can be spammed that 1 shot everything that moves? That's pretty much what the AI does, and I have tried it too, quite effective, so you consider this balanced then, yes?

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

I don't understand what mass amount of motherships? I never see the ai do more than one, what map are you playing, what ai are you playing, and are you talking about motherships or field ships? I need this info to check and see if there is a problem, as its not doing this on my end and maybe something got messed up on this last update that is allowing this to happen, there is only supposed to be 1 mothership at a time and it can not move until it has either lvled up or the rift generator has exploded.

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

I just have one question and that is what made you decide to remove the money making ability from the GDI Tibirium Silos? Ill get used to it and I trust your judgement that it is for the better I'm just curious is all. The only bug I'm noticing other than that is that the AI for EF doesn't do anything on Wrecktopolis or whatever its called. My best guess would be they are mad over the Field Ships because I haven't seen any mass mothership spawning. Oh and there were a few typos the only one I remember is the gundam depot says gudnam but you know thats not really any problem game-wise

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

azuza001 wrote: I don't understand what mass amount of motherships? I never see the ai do more than one, what map are you playing, what ai are you playing, and are you talking about motherships or field ships? I need this info to check and see if there is a problem, as its not doing this on my end and maybe something got messed up on this last update that is allowing this to happen, there is only supposed to be 1 mothership at a time and it can not move until it has either lvled up or the rift generator has exploded.

Any map, hard AI. I built a Hive, sold it, built another one, and kept getting motherships, and the mothership does move, but it is very slow. I only knew about it because I watched the AI do it. The field ships were all over the damn place on maps (damn those AI and their ability to see all). The 1st thing the AI does is deploy the growth accelerators all over the map, a few times I got my based busted up from the inside cus they deployed that thing right in my field of my base. If none of this is supposed to be happening, then I will need to make adjustments to my install again to remove the issues.

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

No, none of that is supposed to happen. The drone ship (main scrin base name) isn't supposed to have anything to do with the mothership and the foundry is only supposed to be buildable if the mothership is not already on the field. As for the field ships again I am going to place a delay timer on the accelerator so there is time to just kill the accelerator before the ship appears. Finally those field ships are supposed to be tied to the accelerators so as to not be moveable past a specific radius of a standard field.

Aug 9 2013 Anchor

The field ship's movements and spawning weren't my main concern (except for the AI spawning it in my base), the attack it throws that completely disabled your units and forces it to sit there and take damage, that part needs nerfing as said above.

Aug 10 2013 Anchor

Well Valherran, send them a Replay instead of giving specifics, so they'll take a look at it. I'll find some more about the issues.

Aug 10 2013 Anchor

Don't really need to send one, all you would need to do is run the game and see what it does.

Aug 11 2013 Anchor

funny I ran the game and I didn't see it, lol.

Aug 11 2013 Anchor

Val its not happening in our games thats what we're trying to say. If it is happening for you could you try to reinstall the game from scratch to make sure there isn't anything else that could be causing this anomaly? Also some pics of it happening would be helpful.
also other than the scrin I don't see much info on GDI vs UC so I am going to assume that there are no real problems there other than the standard "tweaks and balances" that always come about?

Aug 11 2013 Anchor

Found the problem(s), corrupted data file of C&C 3 caused all the built limits to be removed, along with some other stuff, I ran the normal game and saw it so I re-installed and fixed it. Also had to re-download the MOD and remove the replays again cus they were conflicting afterwards, boy am I getting tired of all these re-installs... Effing Korean PCs...

EDIT: I sent you a replay Azuza, that should sum a lot of things up.

Edited by: Valherran

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.