X3: Terran Conflict is a game with much potential, people can see that but it hasn't been exploited yet. I have learnt many things about the game while creating the mod X1: The Pirates, and know is the time to bring them 'things' into the game. My goal is to make the game look better, and have better game play. But to stay true to the x1pf name, I am bring various ships from the different x periods aswell as some custom future ships. Enjoy ....

Forum Thread
Build 0.010 to 0.011 (Games : X³: Terran Conflict : Mods : X1: Past And Future Mod : Forum : Alpha Versions : Build 0.010 to 0.011) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2009 Anchor

Information

TO INSTALL YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE AND ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM IN THE CORRECT ORDER, SORRY!!

The alpha versions are not complete and will have bugs in, the purpose of the alphas is to play x3tc with them and report any bugs, any features you want adding.

Although the alpha builds are not complete they *should* be playable and I will be releaseing small updates (about 2 - 20mb) often with the latest updates. The first download you need to download is the big one and you only need to download a file like that ONCE.

Please be aware installing this mod is not as easy as the betas or final version as there is no installer.

Most important words ever:
REMEMBER BACK-UP!

Installation and Download Instructions

1. Download this Main 114mb file
  2. Download the latest update
  3. Extract the .zip file to your x3tc directory you want to use the mod on (eg C:\Program Files (x86)\EGOSOFT\X3 Terran Conflict). If you already had the X1PF beta mod installed on the x3tc installation uninstall it first as the use the .cat way!
  4. ...So now you done that, it *should* work, you will notice immediatly if it has when you start up the game as the X1PF load screen comes up!

Updating

1. Download the latest update(s) and install them in order, I think it is clear which is the oldest and latest files.
  2. Extract the zip file to the x3tc directory

Download wrote: 0.010 to 0.011 1.50mb {22/05/2009}

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.