Bugs and crashes
Wind of Time 1.3
If you receive an incredible amount of memory crashes, just try to start a game by using this .bat file:
Put it in main folder of modification then run it as adminisrator.
- Problem: crash when you're being transfered to past to Limansk.
- How to solve: when you start a new game. after conversation with Yakovlev move to Main menu and click on 'Quit game'. After that again start a new game. If it didn't help you, may be before that you hand't run a game as adminisrator. If you hadn't, please do it :)
- Problem: crashes with logs "not enough storage", "out of memory".
- How to solve: this crashes mean that perhaps your system is not very well (but I can make a mistake). Modification requires a lot of your computer's resources. First of all, decrease 'Grass density', transfer 'Sun quality' and 'Sun rays' to minimum. Also you may switch 'Sun shadows', It ought to improve your own FPS. If nothing helps, please put Static lighting and make minimum of 'Textures quality'.
- Problem: installed language pack but in game everything is in Russian.
- How to solve: if you didn't download Language pack 1.1, please do it and install, then delete file 'xrussian.db' in folder 'localization'.
- Problem: crash when you try to change options in Main menu.
- How to solve: try to change your options until everything will be as it should be. It can happen seldom.
- Problem: Red Forest bridge to Limansk is not going down.
- How to solve: perhaps you saved game, when the bridge had been going down. Try to load your last save before you pushed a button of the bridge.
- Problem: crash with log No available phrase to say, dialog[red_lesnik_meet] or when you start to speak to Forester.
- How to solve: probably somehow you missed a dialog with Duty member Captain Fursenko on outpost in front of the bridge. If you did. please return to this Duty post and try to talk to this dude! After you may go to speak with Forester.