A Dark Ages Total Conversion mod for CK2, set in Western Europe from 410 to 962.
Version 1.8.1 of Britannia - The Winter King. Compatible with CK2 version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated to CK2 2.8.3
- Merged Ancient Religions v0.41.3 "Cardea"
- Updated some Roman Empire and Frankish flags
- Removed opinion penalty for granting viceroyalties
- Famine and Brythonic migration events now do not give depopulation if the province previously had Flourishing or Booming prosperity levels
- Improved religion conversion logic for the Germanic assimilation into Roman culture event
- Fixed conditions for the Civitas of Concania event
- Fixed Scylding migration war sometimes not spawning event troops
- Fixed a case where a successful Ostrogothic Invasion of Provence would not actually take any territory
- Fixed famine event not removing prosperity
- Fixed some issues with the Roman Cultural Bonds modifier event not being hidden
- Fixed the Expand the Empire into Magna Germania decision
- Fixed laws not being copied over when forming the Britannic Empire by decision