Warcraft 3 Extended Edition 1.1 brings improvements to the faction picking system, some new content for Alliance and also includes several balance changes and bugfixes.
- Each player has 20 seconds to pick a faction at game start. If none is picked, the default vanilla fation is automatically picked for them.
- Vanilla victory\defeat conditions have been reenabled. They were turned off due to the player reveal timer showing up for players who chose one of the new factions.
- Certain triggers are now off by default and are activated only when needed, thus improving overall performance.
New Content & Balance Changes
- Shrine of the Ancients - Added a few decorative doodads.
- Captiain's now have the Rallying Call spell which permanently summons 3 Footmen at a target Barracks. Has a 3 minute long cooldown.
- High Elves:
- Level 2 Wolf Companion's health increased from 575 to 600.
- Level 3 Wolf Companion's base attack increased from 19 to 24.
- Orb of Slow now properly requires a Castle.
- Illusions created by the Potion of Illusion spell now last 60 seconds instead of 12.
- Increased the cooldown of Potion of Illusion from 20 to 25 seconds.
- Val'kyrs' base attack reduced from 56 to 49.
- Val'kyrs' damage sides per die increased from 5 to 11.
- Val'kyrs no longer deal splash damage.
- Val'kyrs can now attack air units.
- And several more minor balance and tooltip changes that I forgot to mention.
- Some hotkeys may not work.
- There might be typos and inaccuracies in tooltips.
- Some features might be over or underpowered. Balancing the game will require feedback from players.
- The Hive Workshop.
- Ujimasa Hojo.
- Blizzard Entertainment.
- And all others whose names I either forgot or couldn't find.
Names are listed in no particular order.
Support me on Patreon: