The next edition of Clan Quest Mod is now available for download, and with all the renewed enthusiasm for the game since the announcement of Bloodlines 2 coming next year, there's never been better time to replay this classic with CQM. Since the release of version 4.0, which includes an entirely new story line and ending allowing you to side with the Sabbat, we've been listening to issues and bug reports and steadily working on a better version of the mod. Version 4.1 of the mod includes an abundance of fixes for a number of issues, critical and non-critical. Additionally, some of the most choice elements from the newest version of the Unofficial Patch have been integrated into CQM, most notably the new maps that were made as part of the UP and the newest version of the library quest. CQM 4.1 also includes v1.0 of the X20 mod which makes a number of graphical enhancements and easter eggs involving other parts of the world of darkness.
Version 4.1 of Clan Quest Mod includes all the great content available in previous versions of the mod including:
- An entirely new story line for Bloodlines featuring a new hub and a whole new cast of fully voiced NPCs. The story focuses around the the city's Sabbat population and gives the player the option to abandon the Camarilla to join up with the Sword of Caine instead!
- 3 possible new endings
- A new humanity system that's more reflective of the pen and paper system, and with greater consequence
- The ability to diablerize other select kindred
- 10 new quests, seven of which are only available the respective clan of your player
- An optional achievement system
- Easter eggs
- Full integration with Unofficial Patch (v 9.2), installed easily and automatically
- Limited integration with other mods including Arsenal Mod, Camarilla Edition, X20 Mod, and Comp Mod, all available directly through the CQM's installer
The full changelog is available on the download page.
Thanks to all that fans that have kept Bloodlines, and this mod, alive for so many great years!