One of the first things you may notice in the title is that the "B" is missing from VTMB, this is not an accident. The Final Nights is an expansion to an otherwise flawless video game built upon the success of the Camarilla Edition series of mods. The "B" has been removed because this expansion can no longer bare the name Bloodlines as it is so far removed from the original game as to warrant the name change. The idea behind this expansion is, and always will be the notion of a completely new experience unlike we've seen so far. With 7 completely brand new clans, 5 new disciplines, extra quests, new NPCs, new game mechanics and new music, the features seem endless. All of this is being built upon the Camarilla Edition series incorporating such things as the blood timer system, pedestrian blood dolls, and the new combat system. Combined we feel the name Bloodlines must be removed from this game, and thus we now simply have "The Final Nights".
This is a hotfix for The Final Nights Version 1.6 HD.
To install, simply unpackage the self-installer on top of TFN 1.6 HD. You will NOT be required to start a new character after installing this.
- Changed Sneaking to Elusion, Lockpicking to Burglary, and Haggle to Barter in Clan Histories
- Fixed Male Ishtarri starting armor model (Thanks MrGeeBee)
- Fixed missing model for Bach's Holylight discipline
- Opening Theater scene skips the walk out segment and PC player models restored to the audience
- Hack Account option missing on Pam King's PC in museum; funds amount corrected (Thanks Erg)
- Added dialogue to Jack so you can skip tutorial but still get the lockpicks and XP
- "Skip Intro" box appears on fresh install
- Patrolling guard added to Empire Arms Hotel entrance