US Intervention (USI) is a modification based upon the Persian Gulf War in 1991 where about half a million US troops fought among other allied forces to liberate Kuwait from the Iraqi forces. The mod was originally created for Battlefield Vietnam. We felt that Battlefield 2 would be a better alternative so we started building there. The first release came out in May 2006 with a lot of content. In the same month a hot fix was released after a new patch was created for BF2. Every new release is meant to build upon the previous release adding more vehicle, maps, game modes and overall environment. Version 2.0 is due out soon with 83 different weapons firing 33 types of ammo, 76 vehicles, and 18 levels to battle on. Realism is a key factor this mod follows in the creation of the content. With some real and possible events being portrayed in every map. The battles have been evened out to give both sides a chance of winning. Teamwork is the key.
US Intervention Hotfix - Client Files 0.11.
Due to the BF2 new patch we have made a hotfix to make USI fully compatible. Due to the addition of the vehicle drop the commo-roze command got turned upside down and causing CTD to squadmembers when giving commands. This has been fixed along with the sniper bug.
- fixed a bug where Commanders could crash all Squads and their members game caused by the new Vehicle Drop feature
- fixed a bug where Squad Leaders could crash their squad members game caused by the new Vehicle Drop feature
- fixed a bug with Sniper Rifles
- fixed a bug where you couldn't exit the RIB from positions 1 and 2
- removed the PKM unlock from the US support kit
As said above this is a hotfix. The upcoming patch will include much more gameplay fixes along with the addition of new vehicles. One of them is the m551. Have fun, and keep posting your USI experiences on Jarhedz.com.